Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back Into It

About a month ago I suffered from a pretty nasty bout with a chemical burn to the face. I've since named it Shrek Disease- but that's besides the point. Anyway, it was discovered after a two hour trail run and the root cause ended up being the bug repellent that I used to fend off the relentless local pests such as mosquitoes and ticks.

After that experience I was pretty scared of going back in and running because I didn't want to morph into Ugly Jamie again. [It was REALLY bad...yes, I have photos but I'm still finding my way around Blogger, so ya'all will have to wait.]

So I just went back into the woods today for a long walk/run with Ginger and I feel great. I can't wait to start running again. I've missed it so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home