Sunday, August 20, 2006

Congratulations Are In Order....Squared!

My dear friend Pete got married yesterday. I couldn't be happier....

...until he told me that I'm going to be an Auntie!! (on or about 3/15/2007 :))

I'm absolutely over the moon for Pete and his wife, Dawn. Besides the fact that they both finally have solidified the love that they've shared with one another for several years now AND have created a life in that love's honor...Pete and Dawn absolutely deserve every single nanosecond of happy that comes their way.

http://www.dawnandpete.com <--- some info about the lovely couple and photos of the venue.

Photos of Mark, Dawn, Pete and myself at said wedding will be posted as soon as I get the camera developed (I don't wanna talk about it!) Everything was beautiful, and seemingly flawless- from the outdoor ceremony to cocktail hour and beyond!

I even managed to cut a rug in my 4" silver princess shoes. And I got the boy on the dance floor.

What a wonderful evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger donzell said...

i will be seeing some the sights around Atlanta. nothing too big.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home